We are a growing company that is looking for hard working and motivated individuals that can keep up with the demand. If you are eager and ready to learn we would love to have you as apart of our John Wassmer Construction team!
We are looking for qualified professionals who have at least two years experience in the foundation industry. However, this is not a requirement, because we believe in growth and opportunity a high school diploma is a minimum requirement. Personal transportation with proof of auto insurance and is capable of driving in all weather conditions is of vital importance due to the frequent drives to various job sites.
A flexible schedule is desired with working hours possible on Saturdays we do not guarantee 40 hours a week but do our best stay as busy as possible. Starting pay for inexperienced work in $12 per hour. If you do have experience in the field we will negotiate a starting wage.
- Personal transportation with valid auto insurance.
- 40 hours a week (can vary with jobs available).
- No Experience $12 an hour / Experienced worker will negotiate starting wage.
- Strong work ethics, ability to learn quick, and able to take initiative.
- Works well with others and is able to coordinate with other colleagues.
Creating the best possible concrete foundation or retaining wall with quality, accuracy and efficiency for our customers has been the goal of John Wassmer Construction since the inception of the company. John Wassmer started his own company in 1982 after several years of concrete foundation experience with other companies. Learn more about John Wassmer Construction